Brown Interiors offers free standard shipping to the 48 contiguous United States. We do not offer international shipping at this time.
Standard shipping will arrive in approximately 4-8 weeks (Monday through Friday). Items ordered at the same time may not arrive in the same shipment. Additional delivery charges may apply to items that are too large or bulky to be accommodated by our standard shipping charges.
We inspect all furniture pieces before shipment. Freight damages on occasion do occur in transit. Please follow the procedures below:
1. Inspect your shipment before the driver leaves.
2. If you suspect hidden damages, open the box and check the condition of the merchandise.
3. If you find damages, please have the driver make note on the freight bill the number of damaged pieces and a detailed description of the nature of the damage.
4. Be prepared to provide proof of damages with photographic documentation of the damaged box and merchandise.
5. Call us for immediate assistance at (281) 412-5305 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The customer is responsible for determining whether merchandise can be delivered from the delivery truck to the item’s final destination. Please be aware of corridors, doorways, elevators, ceiling heights, turning radius, etc. which may cause a delivery problem. If the customer is not home at the time of a delivery, additional shipping charges may be incurred for re-delivery. Customer is responsible for any additional return shipping costs.